Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: smb scripts against Windows 7?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:49:08 -0700

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:44:59PM +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

I would like to commit this patch so that we can start working on
addressing the other problems.  Before I do that though, I would
appreciate some testing, as this touches on some central code used
by all smb scripts.

Thanks Patrik.  This is an exciting and important improvement!
Unfortunately I haven't had time to set up a Win 7 test system today,
but I did try your patch against a Samba guest share that I have
running on a Linux system.  It worked with the smb-* scripts before,
and still does with your patch, for what that's worth.

Cheers,
Fyodor