Nmap Development mailing list archives

Hani's status report - #5 of 17

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:17:16 +0100

Hi list,

Achievements:
- I have spent a good amount of time studying, researching the conntrack vulnerability to be used by firewall-bypass. I have run into some issues that should be resolved by now. Thanks to Eric Leblond for the great input. :) - Began working on glype-portscan, a script that does port scanning through a Glype web proxy by exploiting verbose errors returned by libcurl. - Had a meeting with Henri and discussed the work that has been done and what to do next.

Priorities:
- Work on firewall-bypass.
- Depending on time, finish glype-portscan and begin working on http-waf-fingerprint.

Cheers,
Hani.

--
Hani Benhabiles