Nmap Development mailing list archives

Possible Bug NMAP 6.00

From: "Naami, Tim" <TNaami () rhsnet org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:29:35 +0000

To Whom It May Concern:

I am attempting to perform a list scan of a Class B subnet (nmap -sL 10.150.0.0/16).  This is under Windows XP SP3
using Zenmap 6.00 (downloaded May 23rd).  The scan produces no output and gives a splash error:

===========================
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Nmap\zenmap.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

I can scan a Class C subnet just fine.  I can use my Linux 5.51 version to scan a Class B just fine.

Any other such bug reports?  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Tim Naami

This message may contain confidential information which may be protected by Federal Law. Do not share this protected
information without specific permission. If this message was sent to you in error, please reply to notify the author of
the error and then delete this message.