Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Japanese translation

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:01:37 -0700

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:05:07PM +0900, bogus wrote:
Hello,

I proceeded to localize in my native language - Japanese.

screenshot
http://bogus.jp/wp/wp-content/zenmap_jp1.png

ja.po and zenmap.mo(japanese)
http://bogus.jp/zenmap_lc_ja.zip

Thank you for this, it's great. I have committed your translation.

The zenmap.pot file you started with seems to have been an old version,
so there are some new strings (particularly in the profile editor) that
are no translated. I have attached an updated version in case you would
like to translate the additional strings. I left in the "fuzzy"
translations from strings that have only changed slightly.

David Fifield