Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap GUI typo (Russian)

From: Alexander Khodyrev <spxnezzar () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 14:53:17 +0400

Dmitry.
Translation into Russion for Zenmap need to be full review.
I know about this typo, but commit new version of ru.po for one string
without other correction does not make sense
I have not much time for translate whole .po file

Your message important for me. It's mean that what i'm doing someone really
needs.

Best regards,
Khodyrev "SpxnezzaR" Alexander
http://about.me/spx