Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSOC summer proposal

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler () tysdomain com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:40:21 -0600

Hello all:
I wanted to discuss this to make sure it was something that would be required before I submitted my application.

As I am still studying in the lower level courses, but have taught myself quite a bit, there is a lot I still need to learn in terms of security. My proposal then, is not a specific project, but helping to migrate scripts that need migrated to the new NSE engine. I have spoken to Patrik Karlsson a while back; he volunteered to help me get going as a contributor. I started some work on migrating a script, but have been pretty busy with college; I plan to help contribute either way during the summer, I just wanted to propose this for the GSOC 2012. Any ideas/feedback would be appreciated.

--

Take care,
Ty

Sent from my toaster.