Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: regarding project in gsoc

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:24:24 +0200

I believe they are discussing GSoC projects. See http://code.google.com/soc/

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Coding Ethics <codingethics () gmail com> wrote:
Hi David,
          I am sorry to bother you again but could you please tell me what
is this project about? I am new to this group and have no idea what these
guys are talking about...

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>wrote:

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 01:57:30AM +0530, vishu goyal wrote:
hello sir,
i am fimiliar with c++ but not with lua .
am i eligible for ur project.

Not all the projects require knowledge of Lua. You get to make your own
proposal, so choose something that fits your abilities.

David Fifield