Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-enum.nse mods

From: Micah <micah.hoffman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:08:24 -0400

Thanks for making the patch (I'll remember to do it next time).

The extensions I added from nikto (www.cirt.net) are frequent extensions
used to make backup files (so they are in line with the intent of the
script).

So, I guess this is where I have a question: the scripts seem very similar
to me. Is it worth me combining (moving the spidering ability to the
http-enum script) them to consolidate the scripts or is this not worth it?

--- Micah