Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: problem with nmap

From: Cristian CM <cristian.mkt99 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:07:26 -0300

I don't think any program is using the files.
can't delete them after reboot.

The error is the "permissions" and I'm logged as administrator, but can't
change the perimssions in the folder or files inside....
can't delete them with explorer or other deletions programs, neither says
that other programs are using them.