Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-config-backup

From: Riccardo Cecolin <nmap () rikiji de>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:56:14 +0100

I ran cmsploit.coffee with the default configuration and then with
"swapFiles" and "configFiles" fully enabled, the first resulted in
just 12 GET requests while the second in 88 (both attached). Currently
http-backup-finder.nse checks 60 paths, and it's not a subset of the
88 mentioned above, so it's necessary to decide which are the most
interesting ones.

I added the directory save option and added another check for the
"path" so it's not necessary to specify the leading slash.

Riccardo