Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: stream output

From: Abuse 007 <abuse007 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:00:30 +1100

This is a feature I have been interested in myself as well.

Is it possible to trigger an NSE script (or more so a function) when a
host group is finished (or when XML is flushed, and similar events)?

Would the script have access to the same new delta of information so
that it could do arbitrary processing of the results?

Cheers,
Abe