Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script for HTML generator meta tag

From: Michael Kohl <citizen428 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:34:37 +0100

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com> wrote:
This looks like a great script, and one that I would use frequently.

Thanks for the feedback, Daniel!

I could see tightening up the regex in line 40 to use
[^"]* instead of .*, since if you had more than one tag with attributes on
the same line, it would greedily take more than you wanted.

Updated the pattern, the version I had was more of quick and dirty way
to see if the script works and then I never changed it.

I look forward to seeing this one in the main distribution!

Me too, I'll also work on some of Duarte's comments first.

Thanks,
Michael