Nmap Development mailing list archives

Crash on Lion 10.7.2

From: William Thackrey <billt () belmont-ss com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:24:41 -0600

Gents –

Two weeks back I ran a ton of scans with Nmap (ZenMap actually) on a Macbook Pro under 10.7.1.  I've subsequently
updated to 10.7.2 and ZenMap now crashes immediately upon launch.  I've rebooted the machine and installed a fresh
download of nmap 5.51 from the dmg file.  Still no joy.  Two crash logs are here:

http://www.wetsystems.com/zenmap/

I do realize this isn't a support forum but I thought the reports might be useful... and if anyone has a suggestion,
I'd certainly appreciate it.