Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS X Lion issues with Zenmap

From: Michael Preissner <michael.ian.preissner () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:05:09 -0500

Thanks for looking into it, but I found a resolution.

Following a suggestion I found on another posting, I deleted the nmap, nping, ndiff, and neat from /usr/bin and the
supporting folders under /usr/local.  After that I did another install, and Zenmap finally started to work.  It doesn't
appear to want to install properly when overwriting an existing installation, but lays down fine if you do a "fresh"
install.

Thanks again for the help.

Michael