Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Changes/Improvements to Oracle TNS library

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 03:32:55 +0200

Thanks Chris!
I've committed it as r26830.

//Patrik
On Oct 4, 2011, at 10:45 PM, Chris Woodbury wrote:

Patrik-

This is a bit delayed, of course, but for what it's worth it looks
like your changes did fix the problem for me.

I did notice that there were a few lines that I missed in my original
patch that refactored the marshalling/unmarshalling code. I've
attached an additional patch. Note that there's also a change in
Encrypt11g(). The space that was being inserted wasn't a logical space
but was the length (i.e. 0x20 bytes) of the next chunk; the
marshalling function properly handles breaking up the string into
chunks, so I've removed it from Encrypt11g().

Once again, great job on all the improvements!

-chris