Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: manufacturer information for address-info.nse

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:43:14 -0500

Politely butting in...

I just started a page on SecWiki
(https://secwiki.org/w/NSE_parallelism) on the topic of parallelism in
NSE. I don't have much information, just what was discussed in this
thread, but I think it'd be a great way to get some of this
information out so we don't have to mine the mailing list for
documentation. I'd like to have more pages and cover more topics
related to NSE development and maybe even Nmap development in general.
If it sounds like a good idea, please contribute!

Dan