Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Coolest scripts/libraries/features?

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:46:56 +0200

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----
On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 09:11:33PM -0500, Ron wrote:
Hey everybody,

I'm starting to work on my talk for Derbycon (my talk is on October 2
in Louisville, Kentucky!), and I'd like to talk about the coolest new
features of NSE. I'm compiling a list myself, but I'd love some
suggestions. I'm definitely going to talk about the GSoC stuff, the
vuln library that Djalal has been posting about, brute framework,
target library, and some others. I'd like some ideas from others,
though. What's new and awesome?
I think that the broadcast/multicast scans need a special shot, perhaps
only nmap-dev folks know about them ...

I'd say the broadcast listener is the coolest new addition!
/M

For the vulnerability library I can say that it's finished, I just want
to do more tests before announcing (in a couple of days).

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org