Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Get Outlook Web Address URL

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:11:20 -0700

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 09:08:48PM +0300, Dan wrote:
Hello, David,

      First of all I would like to apologize for replying after so
much time but I have been very busy with renovating my new home.
 The ronovation is coming to an end so I wil start implementing the
suggestions Henri made and some of my new ideas regarding the list of
subdomains.

Regarding the functionality of the script, it was developed
specifically for retrieving the Outlook Web Access URL and I consider
to be usefull because the http like scripts queries only the path
(correct me if I am wrong)  used by popular web applications were as
my script takes the domain and builds the target hostname and queries
them for the typically directory used for Outlook Web Access.

What exactly can you do once you know this URL? I'm not familiar with
Outlook at all.

David Fifield