Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: MSbuild error

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:10:55 +0300

Hi,

Can you try switching the platform tools in project settings to 7.1 like so:
Project setting -> General and change the platform toolset value to
windows7.1

This should fix it, since I've seen the exact issue in the past with
other projects.

https://projects.ardrone.org/boards/1/topics/show/1504
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8x480de8.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff770576.aspx