Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] broadcast-listener new version

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:54:54 +0200

Hi list,

As promised, here's an updated version of the broadcast-listener script.
I've added tons of documentation (in my opinion :) ) and fixed the problems & suggestions that Luis and Daniel reported.
I've made a change allowing the script to run without an interface being specified (auto detection of interfaces).
In addition, I've added support for adding new targets for those decoders supporting it.

Unless I here any objections in the near future I'll commit this new version within the next few days or so.

Cheers,
Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson