Nmap Development mailing list archives

Djalal's Status Report - #12 of 17

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 02:09:05 +0100

Hi,

Accomplishments:
* Finished and committed the smtp-vuln-cve2011-1764 script.

* Added the 'default' category to the following scripts:
  giop-info.nse, vnc-info.nse, ncp-serverinfo.nse, afp-serverinfo.nse

* Updated my todo file.

* Installed a Windows guest and have written a first version of the
  Zend Server Java Bridge Arbitrary Code Execution vulnerability [1]
  script: zend-vuln-osvdb-71420.nse

* Have written the Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) library, which
  was improved by Patrik Karlsson [2].

* Had a small discussion with Marc Ruef about his vulscan script [3].

Priorities:
* Update my script idea list and other parts of the secwiki page.

* Write a good Java payload for the zend-vuln-osvdb-71420.nse script and
  submit it to nmap-dev.

* Discuss with my mentor and others the idea of a vulnerability detection
  script that will use a db like OSVDB or a web service like:
  exploitsearch.net

* Work on the Microsoft Print Spooler Service Impersonation vulnerability
  (CVE-2010-2729).

* Continue work on my list of scripts.

[1] http://osvdb.org/71420
[2] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q3/283