Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Video of my talk at Hashdays 2010

From: Marc Ruef <marc.ruef () computec ch>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:57:53 +0200

Hello David,

We should make a page on SecWiki that links to people's videos like
this. Would you create this page and add a link to your video and
slides?

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Videos

Of course, I'd like to do that.

Are there any style guidelines for creating new pages? Or do you have a
layout in mind? I couldn't find a similar page which I could have used
as a template.

There aren't many pages yet so we don't have a style established. I
would just add a section with a description of the video and a few
links (we can add an introduction paragraph later):

I'm not very familiar with Wiki's - and I do prefer textile as markup language ;) - but I've created a simple example.

Let me know if this is okay for you or if you'd prefer a table like in the episode guides on Wikipedia[1]

If this is like you expect it, we may add other videos.

Regards,

Marc

[1] Example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Breaking_In_episodes

--