Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ssl-enum-cyphers Vs weak cyphers

From: Gabriel Lawrence <gabriel.lawrence () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:04:51 -0700

The patch I sent in this week could be used to do this as well. It compares
the ciphers that get splatted out with a list of "good" ciphers per your
definition. It lets you know if the server offers any that are not on the
good list.

The message describing this is here:
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2011/q2/536

Gabe