Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Dual Listening on IPV4 & 6 in broker and listen modes

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:20:14 -0700

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:41:22PM -0700, David Fifield wrote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:58:43PM -0500, Colin L. Rice wrote:
Hello,

At the request of David I rewrote broker to allow clients using IPV4 and
IPV6 to communicate with each other using the default broker as well as
rewriting the whole dual listening system to make a little more sense
and be more maintainable.

I reverted the earlier attempt at this in anticipation of this better
solution. I kept the part about do_listen accepting an address as an
argument.

David Fifield