Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] New script smb-mbenum

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:29:15 +0200

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 08:49:48PM +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

On Jun 17, 2011, at 1:03 AM, Ron wrote:

Weird.. I wrote this once in a hotel room at a conference, at the
request of somebody (I don't even remember who!). I have no idea what
happened to it, and why I never submitted it.

Thanks for doing it! :)

Ron

I've committed the scripts smb-mbenum, broadcast-netbios-master-browser
and the changes to the dns, netbios and msrpc libraries as r24138.
Patrik, smb-mbenum includes a 'prerule', the script will fail in this
mode,
see line: 134
local status, smbstate = smb.start(host)

host table is nil.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org

Thanks Djalal! I started something that I didn't pursue and forgot to
remove the prerule.
I've removed it and committed an updated version.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net