Nmap Development mailing list archives

Colin Rice Status Report #8 of 17

From: ricec2 () rpi edu
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:03:15 -0400

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1) Prerule and Postrule scan scripts are now in nmap-exp/colin/zenmap-script
2) Addrset from ncat has been moved to nbase and now is used correctly in
both nmap and ncat. Logging has been implemented as well and the tests are
still stashed in ncat/tests for lack of a better spot to put them.

Goals:
1) Assuming that there is nothing more to change in zenmap-scripts get that
merged back.
2) Figure out what we are doing with the updater I wrote
3) Fix the zenmap to not send crashes to a database and instead print a
message about sending the error to nmap-dev
4) Get said message from david