Nmap Development mailing list archives

Error in configure with libdnet.

From: "Juan Antonio ." <icecracker () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:00:58 +0200

Hello, i'm trying to compile an run nmap under MorphOS(an amigaos variant) on powerpc, so downloaded the sources, and
when running the configure file, it reachs the point when it gives a libdnet.a missing, but it continues till the ascii
screen of the lizard breathign fire(so, i assume, that the rest gets trough). The problem is i'm trying to configure
manually only libdnet, but it always refuses to, saying that libdnet.a is missing.
I have no idea why it doesn't work. On the nmap readme is said that is recommended to use the libdnet that comes with
it, but anyway, as with these didn't worked, i tried downloading a tar.gz with the libdnet package, and tried to
compile this one, but still the same error.
Can anyone point me to a possible solution?.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for any incovenience in the text as english is not my main language.