Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE][patch] Bug in broadcast-dns-service-discovery and dnssd.lua

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:30:51 +0200

On Jun 15, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Daniel Miller wrote:

David,

I don't have a problem with sorting IPv4 first. It makes more sense and
would suprise fewer people. The patch I've attached does just that, and
also includes Patrick's fixes. I left the capability to pass a "family"
argument to ip_to_str, in case anyone needs it, but compare_ip does not
use it any more.

Dan

Thanks for the great work Dan! I found another library that wasn't doing ipv6 (wsdd) and fixed it as well.
It's all committed as r24046.

//Patrik