Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-wp-plugins, retrieve installed Wordpress plugins

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:56:37 -0500

Hey,

I haven't really looked at this code, but I'm wondering if it could be integrated into http-enum.nse? All http-enum
really does is iterate over a list of probes and look for expected results. The probes (defined, by default, in
http-fingerprints.lua) are a table. The table can be hardcoded, generated, read from a file, etc.

Like I said, I only read your email, not the script itself, so I may be completely wrong about what you're doing.

Thanks!

Ron