Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New VA Modules: NSE: 2, OpenVAS: 10, MSF: 2, Nessus: 8

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:39:52 -0800

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 07:29:50PM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
On 22 feb 2011, at 19.01, New VA Module Alert Service wrote:

== Nmap Scripting Engine scripts (2) ==

r22336 servicetags http://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/servicetags.html
Attempts to extract system information from the Service Tags. Based on
protocol specs from
http://arc.opensolaris.org/caselog/PSARC/2006/638/stdiscover_protocolv2.pdf
http://arc.opensolaris.org/caselog/PSARC/2006/638/stlisten_protocolv2.pdf
http://arc.opensolaris.org/caselog/PSARC/2006/638/ServiceTag_API_CLI_v07.pdf

r22344 snmp-ios-config http://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/snmp-ios-config.html
Download IOS configuration using SNMP RW (v1) and displays the result or
saves it to a file.

The links to these script do not work. It seems as if the nsedoc was not yet generated for them?

Yeah, it is currently a manual process.  We'll probably automate it
this year (should be easy).  I just ran the generator, so the nsedoc
URLs above now work.

Cheers,
Fyodor