Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Video of my talk at Hashdays 2010

From: Marc Ruef <marc.ruef () computec ch>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:36:45 +0100

Hello Fyodor,

Thanks Marc!  We're really encouraging people to post their talk
videos like this because we're hoping to build a page like
http://nmap.org/presentations/, except that it will cover everyone's
presentation videos rather than just mine.  And it may include
non-presentation-based tutorial videos, etc.  Rather than a static
page, it might be an Nmap channel on a video site such a Youtube.
Youtube has finally removed the 10/15-minute limitation which
prevented us from posting presentation videos there before.  Or it
could be a wiki page.

Yeah, you mentioned that. Many others and I would appreciate such a collection of talks, slides and tutorials.

Because Nmap is a very popular topic it shouldn't be such a problem to gather something useful. If I can be of any help, please let me know!

Regards,

Marc

--
Marc Ruef | marc.ruef () computec ch | http://www.computec.ch/mruef/