Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: gopher directory listing script

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:43:38 +0200

This patch adds the limiting you requested. Ten files will be shown by
default, but this can be changed with a script argument. The patch
also adds support for showing filenames. As a minor fix I changed a
variable name from "type" to "gtype". "type" seems to be a reserved
word in Lua and I wanted to be on the safe side.