Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: LUA Bug?

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:44:11 +0100

On 30 jan 2011, at 09.38, Michael Pattrick wrote:

Hello devs,

While playing around with a recent Nmap release I found that scripts
weren't working for me, see the following command line log. It appears
to be a problem with the LUA environment variables. The environment is
a nearly fresh CentOS5 install. I haven't tested this out on other
platforms but a quick google search reveals at least one other person
has had problems with this bug (http://pastebin.com/cFXre59L). Any
ideas?

$ nmap -d9 -A 127.0.0.1

Starting Nmap 5.50 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2011-01-30 03:18 EST
Fetchfile found /usr/local/share/nmap/nmap-services
PORTS: Using top 1000 ports found open (TCP:1000, UDP:0, SCTP:0)
The max # of sockets we are using is: 0