Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap 5.36TEST4

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:45:45 -0800

Hi folks.  I'm happy to release Nmap 5.36TEST4, with all of the
changes up until today.  If all goes well, this will be the last TEST
release before we do the big stable release early next week.  So
please give it some good testing and report any problems found to
nmap-dev!

I also created a new /nmap-releases directory in SVN to contain the
branches for each release we make.  So far it just has
/nmap-releases/nmap-5.36TEST4.  We're going to build the stable
release from a copy of that branch (+ any important bugfixes), so you
don't have to worry that checking things into the normal /nmap trunk
will disrupt the release process.

5.36TEST4 is available in all your favorite formats here:

http://nmap.org/download.html

Cheers,
Fyodor