Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: quake3 opportunistic portrule

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:00:32 +0200

The version probe for the master server was missing. I have attached a
patch that adds the probe and a match line. After applying the patch
you should be able to identify some master servers by running nmap as
follows:

nmap -p 27950,30710 ghdigital.com dpmaster.deathmask.net
dpmaster.tchr.no dpmaster.deathmask.net master.tremulous.net
master.urbanterror.net -sU -sV -Pn

  cheers, --Toni