Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] epmd-info script

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:02:42 +0100

On 2011-03-25 13:31:08 +0200, Toni Ruottu wrote:
One thing I am a bit unsure about with epmd-info is the output format.
The first line shows the port that the daemon itself is running on.
Should this line be changed somehow to stand out from the others? Rest
of the lines are pretty much what the daemon gives me. Should I parse
them, and show them in a table rather than lines of text? Just
printing them out seems to work, and if the format is changed to
something else human readable, this approach might be better. See the
example below.
Easy output is much better, if there's lot of info you can consider the
tab.lua library.

  --Toni

---
-- @output