Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Defcon/Black Hat NSE Presentation Video Posted

From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:54:19 -0400

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
Hi Folks.  For those who couldn't make Defcon or Black Hat this year,
I just posted video for the presentations David and I gave on
"Mastering the Nmap Scripting Engine".  We give an overview of NSE,
use it to explore Microsoft's global network, write an NSE script from
scratch, and hack a webcam--all in 38 minutes!  Video, audio, and
slides are all posted at http://nmap.org/presentations/BHDC10/

You can also find some earlier presentations at
http://nmap.org/presentations/.

Excellent presentation! Thanks for sharing the video.

--
- Patrick Donnelly