Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Stuxnet detection

From: Bob Radvanovsky <rsradvan () unixworks net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 20:48:53 -0600

Guys --

This is AWESOME!  I have cross-posted this onto the SCADASEC mailing list to see if this can be useful to the SCADASEC
community.

In the meantime, since I don't repost attachments, I've taken Mr. Kolybabi's script and placed it on our web server
here:
http://www.infracritical.com/enum-scripts/stuxnet-detect.nse

I'm working on a couple of NSE scripts for SCADA systems right now, and will be (hopefully soon) posting them on this
mailing list...  ;)

Thanks!

-r