Nmap Development mailing list archives

5.21 install

From: Verde Denim <tdldev () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:28:11 -0400

Hi
Just got my new system constructed and downloaded 5.21 (latest stable). I'm
running Linux and on the ./configure, got a few messages regarding openssl.h
missing.
On checking the system it seems I have the latest version of openssl
installed (although I don't have the header I do have the rest of the kernel
headers).
What I was trying to figure out is (a) where I can find the installation
messages from configure and (b) if nmap will run ok without openssl.h (or
should I try and locate this file and install it to my headers directory)

Thanks for your help.

Jack