Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Interactive commands verbosity - bug

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:29:45 +0100

On 11/21/2010 09:56 PM, Martin Holst Swende wrote:
I was just testing a bit with interactive commands during a scan, and
increased verbosity, which worked fine.
However, decreasing verbosity did not have any effect, at least NSOCK
kept being very verbose. Snippet output
below, that is after I have already turned down verbosity to 0 a few
times and no effect. I should of course be testing this
on the new 5.36TEST2, but I don't have the time right now. Will do that
tomorrow.

/Martin Swende

You can disregard this - not an issue. Verbosity *did* decrease,
however, the
debuglevel I used did not decrease, and that's why I saw so much output.
/Martin