Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] iSCSI library and scripts

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 02:04:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm attaching some of my recent work where I've attempted to implement the iSCSI protocol in Nmap.
There are two scripts, a library and a probe with matching match lines to detect the iSCSI target.
The iscsi-info script attempts to list all available iSCSI targets and whether they're protected by authentication or
not.
The iscsi-brute script attempts to brute force CHAP authentication against a given iSCSI target.

Feedback, comments and test results are most welcome. I've done all testing against OpenFiler myself.
//Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net