Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: script for virtual host discovery

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:58:08 -0700

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:32:33PM -0700, Carlos Pantelides wrote:
Hi:

I developed a script that searches for virtual web servers. As it is my first contribution there is a lot of things I
don't know. Keep in mind that I work and I have two children, I don't have time to google a lot, so if there is
already something like "how to submit your scripts", please tell me.

It's alpha and working fine, but it needs some code review, this is my first lua experience too.

It was developed under nmap 5.21 and used successfully with nmap 5.35DC1

Where do I post it?

Send it to this same list as an attachment, with instructions on how to
use it and expected output.

David Fifield