Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] firewalk.nse updated

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:51:01 +0200

Hello,

I've been working on adding UDP support to my initial firewalk.nse
script. The path-mtu.nse script was a nice reference to achieve this.
I've also rewritten function "definitions" to use the : "local
function something(arg)" syntax instead of "local something =
function(arg)". I find the former more readable. I can see both used
in nmap scripts, so I assume there is no (or no big) difference
between them.

The script doesn't have an option to specify ports to scan yet.
Currently, it selects every tcp-filtered and udp-open|filtered port.

Please find attached this new version for review.

Regards.

--
Henri Doreau