Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Cannot forward RDP using ncat

From: Green Natalie <Green.Natalie () pbgc gov>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:59:16 -0400

Hi David,

Thanks for that info. I updated to the beta and it worked perfectly - when connecting from workstation to workstation
or server to server, but not when they're mixed. That's when I get a 0x1104 error, but that apparently has nothing to
do with ncat. See this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898060

We applied the MS06-007 patch to our servers, so I don't know why it's buggin', but the beta version definitely allows
the connections to work perfectly in many cases. Thanks a bunch!

Quick question: insecure.org is blocked, but nmap.org is open to us. I would like to send nmap protocol info but
currently cannot and they will not open that site any time soon. Is there an alternate site, or an email, that I can
use to get the info up? We've got lots of varieties of protocols that might well help the nmap world. :)

Regards,
Natalie