Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Weird Nmap behaviour on Windows (Latest SVN version)

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:56:19 -0700

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 04:14:21PM +0200, Luis MartinGarcia. wrote:

I attach three text files that contain the output generated by those three versions (normal execution, debugging
execution and --iflist).

If any of you has access to a Windows 7 box, it would be great if you could confirm this.

Thanks for the detailed report.  Just as a data point, the latest SVN
works fine for me when I compile and run it on Windows 7 64-bit.  It
is running as a VMware guest OS from a Fedora 11 Linux x86-64 host.

Cheers,
Fyodor