Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] new scripts and libraries: svn

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:07:51 -0600

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:51:33PM +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
Thanks for the thorough test, I should have done a better initial test, sorry for that.
Btw, is there a way to discover the repositories a specific service has by using the svn command?
If not, we could write a brute script for that to I guess.

Do you mean

$ svn help ls
list (ls): List directory entries in the repository.
usage: list [TARGET[@REV]...]

  List each TARGET file and the contents of each TARGET directory as
  they exist in the repository.  If TARGET is a working copy path, the
  corresponding repository URL will be used. If specified, REV determines
  in which revision the target is first looked up.

David Fifield