Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Enabling DEP and ASLR on Nmap for Windows

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:46:06 -0500

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:40:55 -0700 Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
*I was wondering if it was worth installing/patching/testing on
2000 given that Microsoft stop supporting it tomorrow.

More testing is always helpful, so it would be great if you can.  But
if you don't have a Win2K machine, and you don't have any particular
reason to think this will cause a problem for Win2K, we can probably
do without for the moment.  Maybe someone else on this list can test
once we have a patch.
I have a Windows 2000 machine I can test it on.

Cheers,
-F

--
Ron Bowes