Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: i need some help, Please help me!!

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 21:49:10 -0600

From: "崔文成" <cui-wen-cheng () 163 com>
Date: 2010-08-04 01:27:25
To: nmap-hackers () insecure org
Subject: i need some help, Please help me!!

Hi:
    i am a  new user from china, and my english is bad ,but i will do my best to discribe the problem i have met
    i  do like  Zenmap GUI much more than command line mode,.because i am a fresh to computer.....it si diffcult for
me to use command line
but i can install zenmap correctly ,after i  do it , i  input  the  ip address . when i hit " scan". , it just out "
can't find NPPTOOLS.DLL",,,,After i try it many time ,just the same end ........it made me crazy, please help me!
thank you very much!!!   GOOD LUCK

Are you using the most recent version? Some changes to the Windows
packaging have been made recently that may fix this.

Also please try running Nmap from the command line instead of from
Zenmap, and see if you get the same error. You can just copy and paste
the command line shown in Zenmap.

David Fifield