Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Scan Results

From: Jon Svede <jsvede () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:20:33 -0600

I had the same issue a while back. After I left that job I decided that I would write an open library for nmap with Java. I have it written, but it isn't fully tested yet.

The library does two things right now:

-execute nmap from Java
-parse nmap XML into a set of Java objects that model the nmap DTD.

If your need wasn't urgent I could try to get into shape enough for your use.

If you a solution already though, there isn't any need to change what you're doing.

Jon