Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script Pre-scanning and Post-scanning announcement

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:20:17 -0700

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 02:53:41PM -0400, Patrick Donnelly wrote:

Thanks for your hard work in getting this done Djalal!

I agree!

Unless anyone has any problems reported here, I support merging this
branch to /nmap.

This week is going to be crazy due to Black Hat and Defcon, so let's
talk about merging this at our NSE meeting next week.  If everyone is
happy with it, maybe Djalal can merge it right after the meeting ends.
I'm really looking forward to the feature, and even mention it in our
Black Hat and Defcon presentations this week.

Cheers,
Fyodor